Social Work Resources
District 401's social workers have put together a collection of resources for students and parents who are looking for assistance on a range of issues, from crisis hotlines to LGBT support services.
In the rows below, you'll find information about organizations and individual professionals who can provide help concerning a variety of topics.
Please note that the books listed in "Children's Books About Social Issues" are available at the Elmwood Elementary School Library.
- Suicide Prevention Resources
- Crisis/Emergency Hotlines & Resources
- Public Assistance & Food Pantries
- Holiday Help Resources
- Adolescent Inpatient Psychiatric & Day Treatment Services
- Children's Books About Social Issues
- Counseling Options
- Grief Support Groups
- Legal Assistance
- LGBT Support Services
- Spanish & Polish Services
- Students with Special Needs
- Transition Planning Guide
- Women's Counseling & Medical Services