Elm Athletics FAQ
The following are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Elm Middle School sports. To see the answer to a particular question, simply click the panel that contains the question you're interested in.
- Is my child permitted to try out for a sport without a physical?
- What specific physical exam form does my child need to submit?
- Where can I get a copy of this form?
- Do students have to take a new physical for each sport they play?
- Does my child need to submit any other form?
- Where can I get a copy of the Concussion Information Sheet?
- Does my student have to submit a new sheet for each sport?
- Is my child permitted to ride home with me from a competition?
- What if my student was absent or left school early the day of a game?
- Are students who make an Elm team guaranteed playing time?
- How do I know whether my child is eligible to participate in Elm sports?
- If my child is ineligible, what does that mean?